|Part Number||Weight||Pack Qty||Code||Price (Ex VAT)||Stock
2-fiber (MM) Detachable 4K DisplayPort module (Small form factor)
Place your order before 2pm to select next day delivery. In a hurry? pre 10:30am delivery also available.
New optical DisplayPort extender, DPFX-200-TR is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with two (2) LC fibers connection.
The transmitter and receiver set, DPFX-200-TR enables to transmit WQUXGA (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers, avoiding any tricks like scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
Between the transmitter and the receiver, pure fiber connection by two (2) LC fibers connector gives clean, secure and easy installation with a perfect electrical isolation and no electrical hazard. The DPFX-200-TR can be operated by USB power without external DC power adapter by plugging the supplied USB to DC plug cables to each module.
• Supports 4K and DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Extends WQUXGA (4096x2160) at 60Hz
• Transmits DP data up to 100m (328feet) over two (2) LC multi-mode fibers (50/125um).
• Offers total data rate 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
• Supports Dual-mode DP (DP++)
• Supports Auxiliary /l²C channel over fiber
• Supports Multi-Stream transport
• Compact design allows direct connect to the DP display.
• Plug & Play
• Auto power switching
• Data security with negligible EMI emission.
• Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission