The GE910-QUAD is a 2.5G wireless data module designed to be fully compatible with Telit's HSPA and EV-DO products in the compact, connector-less unified form factor of xE910 family.
This enables integrators and developers to design their applications once and take advantage of the truly global coverage and service flexibility afforded by the combination of the most prevalent cellular technologies worldwide.
The GE910-QUAD modules are low power consumption, small, lightweight, and RoHS compliant devices which provide access to digital communication services using GSM and GPRS networks with a Land-Grid Array (LGA) form factor.
The LGA package provides an ultra low profile integrated solution while at the same time it enhances the performance of mechanical resistance to shock and it reduces the cost in high-volume applications, saving space and weight in portable devices.
With its ultra-compact design, and extended operating temperature range, the Telit GE910-QUAD is the perfect platform for medium-to-high-volume M2M applications and devices, mobile data and computing devices.
The GE910-QUAD carries an ARM11 processor on board for maximum computability capacity.
Additional features such as, integrated GPRS Class 10, TCP/IP and UDP, ADCs as well as digital and analog audio provide extended functionality, adding value to the end application.
In addition to the standard Telit EVKII and Interface card, Sequoia offers the ZOOM-EVK evaluation and development board. Just add your choice of ZOOM modem and you have a cost effective tool for evaluating the Telit Module.
ZOOM-N-GPRS uses the GE910-QUAD Module
ZOOM-G-GPRS uses the GE910-GNSS Module
For more details on the ZOOM-EVK and MODEM click here
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS - 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- Quad Band GPRS Class 10
- Dimensions: 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.6
- Weight: 3.6 grams
- Extended temperature range
- SIM Access Profile
- 3GPP release 4 compliant
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005, 27.007 and customized Telit AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS TS27.010
- SIM application Tool Kits 3GPP TS 51.014
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- 10 I/O ports maximum including multifunctional I/Os
- Analog and digital audio
- USB 2.0 FS Device Mode
- 2 UART
- 1 I2C
- 1.8/3V SIM interface
- GPRS data
- GPRS Class 10
- Mobile station class B
- Coding scheme 1 to 4
- PBCCH support
- GERAN Feature Package 1 support (NACC, Extended TBF)
- Output power
- Class 4 (2W, 33dBm) @ GSM 850/900
- Class 1 (1W, 30dBm) @ GSM 1800/1900
- -108dBm @ GSM 850/900
- -108 dBm @ DCS1800/PCS1900MHz
- Supply voltage
- Nominal: 3.8 VDC
- Range: 3.22 - 4.5 VDC
- Voice and SMS
- IP stak with TCP and UDP protocol
- Standard and extended AT command set
- RoHS Compliant
- CE, GCF (Europe)
- FCC, PTCRB, IC (North American)