LC400 Self Managing DTU Socket Modems
The LC400 series are self managing DTU socket modems with variants for 2G GPRS / 3G UMTS and 4G LTE. These products are designed to be mounted to a PCB header connector and are preloaded with the linkCONNECT DTU software for quick and easy RS232 to GPRS connectivity with active connection management.
linkCONNECT Client Mode
In the Client mode device acts as a client, simply connecting the terminal to a remote server at a pre-specified IP address and port. It can either be setup as ‘always connected’, or to connect only when data is received on the serial port. Once set up, the device needs no further intervention to remain in full client mode.
linkCONNECT Server Mode
In the Server mode device acts as a server, where the terminal listens for incoming connections from a remote client on a specified port. Additionally a source IP can be specified, and only connections from this IP will be accepted.
- Smart, self managing modem / DTU
- Auto detection of networks
- Agnostic of connected equipment or operating systems
- Automatically delivers all data presented to it
- Adds GSM connectivity to dumb equipment - simply
- Automatically connected cellular connection
- Simple to set up and configure via text commands
- 2G GPRS / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE
linkCONNECT LC400 GPRS Socket Modem
linkCONNECT LC400 3G Socket Modem