Sigfox enables the Internet of Things to be connected without any geographical connectivity cost. Using UNB (Ultra Narrow Band) radio technology, Sigfox is a highly scalable, high capacity network ad at the same time very low power consumption.
The network operates in the globally available ISM bands (868MHz within Europe and 902MHz in the USA) and uses a simple and easy to rollout star-based cell infrastructure.
- Sigfox certified gateway to base stations
- Bridges short range network with advanced Telit Star Network
- Repeater mode for long range operation
- Ultra narrow band technology (UNB)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Modulation@ BPSK
Sigfox Star Network Module